Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Rain?

Really?
 
Ya know I pray for the stuff all the time - but just what is it about a specific event that triggers the stuff?
 
There was no rain in the forecast until yesterday.
 
Now it's in for the whole weekend. Of course I have a HUGE garage sale planned this weekend. I NEED to get this crap lovely house full of stuff out of my garage. Now. I've been going through my house for 3 weeks gathering it all up. Now that I'm done, I want it GONE! Sheesh.
I want the rain. I do, I do! I just want it to hold off until 2pm or later, please! Then it can rain the rest of the afternoon if it so pleases. Actually I really do enjoy the rolling thunder and the pitter patter of the rain. *sigh* It's so relaxing.
Just not during a garage sale. LOL.
If you hear strange noises, don't be alarmed. It's just me out doing the hold the rain off 'till afternoon dance.
 
See you soon!
 
Barbie~
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment