Wednesday, August 3, 2011

The schedule (Chores)

It's a start. It gives each of us about a fair shake. 20 minutes or so roughly each day.
This is of course not including the routine things like making dinner each night,or the garden chores but since the girls still need supervised during bath time I have included that - and made it productive. May as well clean the bathroom I use to bathe them in! :-D
I know I'm forgetting simple things but they'll get added on as I remember them. Here is what I have so far:

Guess I should title that DAILY chores, huh?  I think the most helpful thing I managed to come up with is the whole moving their bath around. By using each of our bathrooms once a week they each will get cleaned! I mean I have to be in there anyway, I may as well take advantage, right?

'Till next time!

Barbie~

No comments:

Post a Comment