Thursday, July 9, 2015

Home Renditions

I showed you the floor plan, but now that the blueprints have been completed I also have a rendering to show you. I'm so excited. Which is good, because we still haven't heard from him that he made it with all the equipment yet.



The first one (Sorry it's sideways I don't know why I can't get the orientation right) Shows more realistically what it will look like, but the windows he has drawn in are rather pricey and about 5 times as expensive as regular rectangular ones. We decided to sacrifice the pretty windows for utilitarian, and will replace them with the pretty ones if ever there is a need to work on any of the windows. THe front and the back will be very similar but the back will have only 1 door and a window for the kitchen rather than 2 doors.





There is also a porch overhang you can't see in these drawings. I can't wait to have an ice cold lemonade or tea and sit on that porch while listening to the rain. It's just one of my favorite things to do when I can't actually be outside.

*SQUEAL*

See you soon!

Barbie~


1 comment: