Sunday, July 5, 2015

Growing Pains













Sent from my iPhoneWe've been in Alabama again and this time the trip was not quite as fun as usual. We have moved all of our belongs out of the mobile home and into a storage trailer. It's cramped with all of us in the old cabin but at least I know it's not permanent. I said goodbye to my beautiful apple trees I have diligently been showering with love. Believe it or not this may be the hardest part. I planted them as 2' sticks and now they are lush productive beautiful trees. Soon they will be gone and I will have to start over again.

Even when the trailer was empty it didn't really dawn on me that we wouldn't see it again and it would be completely gone until we took turned the power off disconnected the water supply and took the skirting off. It may have not been my dream home but it's still hard to let go.

No comments:

Post a Comment