Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Independence Day~!

I hope that everyone had a safe and happy Independence Day!
We celebrated as only a set of 4 year olds and a 12 year old can.... with lots of JELLO. :-)

I;ll be back so with the recap of the garden. Things in life are just kind of taking over at the moment. I'll need to do a post on that next week, I suppose.  Meanwhile I will try to remember to get outside to take some more pictures as some things are recuperating from our little 'episode' a few weeks ago.
Have I mentioned here how much I love the rice pea bean bushes? They are so strong and lush. I wish that string bean bushes were like that, I bet they'd produce a whole lot more beans then. Anyway I'm looking forward to seeing the first beans forming soon on those plants and the Limas are flowering now along with the kidney beans, too. 


'Till next time!

Barbie~

No comments:

Post a Comment