Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Bloom day.

Because I wanted to. Because I can. And because... these are too good not to share. I forgot to update the size, lighting and shapes, so some of these are straight out of camera – Oh, well.  That’s ok. These blooms are good enough on their own. Too bad I didn’t get back out. I’ve got some sunflowers that are begging to be shown off. But, I’m willing to bet they’ll still be around for next month, too!

Enjoy...
 




I love the BACK of this hibiscus... *sigh* It's actually a doubls hibiscus so that is saying somehting that I'd prefer to look at the back of it!



The wall garden is filling in nicely now, too. :-D

Poor HOA doesn't know what hit 'em.  *snicker*

The small Roselle are peeking up here and there. It will be nice to see them filling in through the summer. It will be nicer still when I'm making 'Cranberry tea' with them. :-) What a lovely bloom they have. I can't wait to share it with you!

'Till next time!

Barbie~

1 comment:

  1. Looks fantastic, our yard is alive right now with lots of last spring blooms as well. I still have a month or so before I can start enjoying the summer blooms.

    ReplyDelete