Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness Day

October 15th is National Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness Day.



It's a day to remember babies that have been lost either during pregnancy, or in the first year of life. If you, or someone you know has been touched by this, PLEASE join  in lighting a single candle at 7pm on Oct 15th. Let this candle shine for one hour (or longer) in remembrance for all children who have been lost. Join me in this 'Wave of Light' movement.


If you are reading this - then you DO know someone who's been touched by this tragedy.
My blog has been and will remain silent (other than this post) in memorandum for my own losses and for the losses of other 'Mothers of Angels' around the world for the remainder of this week.

In Memory of my Angels.


1 comment:

  1. I can't believe it's been a year already. We actually had a teacher at work whose hour old newborn son was happy and healthy one minute and gone the next just a few weeks ago.

    I'll be thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete