Monday, March 18, 2013

Harvest Monday 3.18.13

Woah! It's already 1pm. I'm REALLY running late today.

The kids had audiology appointments today and it put everything behind. Ah, that's alright I suppose. It keeps me on my toes.

We spent the week up in Alabama. Working some, playing some and enjoying life - a lot. I really spent a lot of time thinking about what I want out of my homestead and it took a lot out of me to come home to my little cookie cutter neighborhood. Then I remembered. I'm making my own mini homestead here. I've come a long way, baby. I'm not just any old neighbor. I'm fighting for what I believe in and I've got proof!
 
Here's my harvest for the 3 days we were home this week:
radishes, jalapenos, lettuces, mulberries

 
and eggs of course!
 
Be back with an update on our trip to Alabama!
 
See you soon!
 
Barbie~
 

No comments:

Post a Comment