Friday, May 10, 2019

Mother's Day Weekend

It's Mother's Day weekend.

I'm thinking heavily of those that will be spending their day without their child(ren). My heart hurts for them. Aches for the losses that we share. While I take joy in the children I have here on Earth there are so many families that are hurting.

This weekend is sure to be a whirlwind. Lots going on at the new house. Construction continues though it will be very slow this week for sure. This week we will concentrate on bringing our plants from their temporary home at my parents and making a few trips to bring more of our personal belongings as well. The goal? Be able to move into the bedrooms at least by next weekend.

Great things are happening here:
Sorry for the crummy lighting it was starting to get dark.
Can't wait to share the progress!
Barb

No comments:

Post a Comment