Friday, June 14, 2019

6.14.19 The renovations continue

Still stuck on paint color. I don't suppose that's a huge surprise. I finally broke down and ordered paint samples from Samplize. I am SO EXCITED about this. They are essentially giant sticky notes you put on your wall. They can be moved around to see different types of lighting and locations throughout the house. I am expecting my samples Monday so you'd better believe I'm gonna have lots to say by next week. I ordered a bunch of very similar colors so I can really test out what the undertones are of each of them and get a feel for how truly close they are to a true color match. No more flesh toned pinkish brown paint for me, thank you very much!

The tile is nearly done in the living/dining and family rooms. Still a ways to go but it's really coming along. With any luck... and we all know I don't have much of that...in the next 2-3 weeks we'll wrap up all the BIG projects and be able to start on the small ones.

So I leave you a little tease... the front door/entry way as it stands now...not quite an after picture, but it's close.


No comments:

Post a Comment